Information and humor hosted by Lynn Murray founder of Placerville Mobility Support Group.
1. Patterson Network Project (https://www.patterson-net.org/)
A part of the Patterson Network’s staff is combining to form NorCalSCI (https://www.facebook.com/NorCalSCInjury/ ) to focus on consolidating the efforts of spinal cord injury support groups and organizations.
2. PMSG places ad in new El Dorado County Bike Map. The El Dorado Trail is a favorite recreation facility for area wheelers. We are pleased to demonstrate our appreciation for the County’s development and maintenance of the Trail system.
3. PMSG Board members Amy Morrison and Lynn Murray work with El Dorado County’s Active Living Leadership Team to encourage programs that improve the health of our area’s citizenry.
4. Sacramento Spinal Foundation hosts webinar, Monday, May 15 at 11:00AM – Restoring Bladder, Bowel and Sexual Function Post-SCI presented by Dr. Graham Creasy. Register at http://www.sacspinalfoundation.org/
5. Walk A Mile in Her Shoes – May 13, 10:00AM. See https://www.eventbrite.com/e/placerville-ca-usa-walk-a-mile-in-her-shoes-event-tickets-33802712824
6. PMSG communicates with area medical facilities to help patients recover from ambulation impairment due to injury or disease.
7. Go to United Spinal Association – Resource Center – SCI Knowledge Books – for info on over 50 sci-related topics!
He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how. -Nietzsche